C2 Cable Lasher
Our compact Model C2 Cable Lasher is perfect for lashing smaller diameter aerial cables to supporting strand with stainless steel lashing wire. The new design improvements make the C2 equally suited for new construction or overlashing up to its full 46 mm (1-7/8 in.) bundle capacity.
B: An optional overlash handle (P/N G-GMP-28120) is available which can be placed on the front of the machine without any interference of the opening when overlashing.
- Lashes single or bundled cables up to 46 mm (1-7/8 in.) onto strand sizes from 6-10 mm (1/4 in. to 3/8 in.) diameter.
- New style strand lock swings out of the way for unobstructed overlashing.
- Typical wire dimensions:365 m x 1.1 mm (1200 ft. x .045 in.) or 487 m x 1 mm (1600 ft. x .038 in.).
- Lightweight and compact: Unloaded weight 16 kgs (35 lbs.).; only 25 x 47 cm (10 in. O.D. x 18.5 in.) long. The C2’s tapered housing eases passage through treed areas.
- The C2 Cable Lasher is furnished with a 1.6 m (6 ft.) bridle rope with snap hooks, an instruction manual and a rugged, lightweight storage chest.
|G-GMP-71422||C2 Cable Lasher c/w Case|
|G-GMP-71424||C2 Cable Lasher w/o Strand
|G-GMP-70190||Towing Lanyard 10.7m
|G-GMP-70011||Lasher ‘Halo’ Guard
|G-GMP-28119||Replacement Drive Housing
|G-GMP-28120||Optional Accessory Handle|