J2 Cable Lasher
The J2 Cable Lasher is used to lash an overhead cable or numerous cables to a supporting strand or to an existing lashed cable with stainless steel lashing wire. The J2 Lasher’s design also gives it maximum service life. The body is cylindrical to help it slip more easily through branches and obstructions. There is a built-in mechanical brake to prevent unintended reversal, an automatic drum lock for easy span transfers, an all-range tensioning device for optimum strand traction and high strength front and rear gates for tighter lashing.
- Will lash any single or multiple overhead cables up to 76 mm (3 in.) diameter across on any suspension strand from 6 mm (1/4 in.) to 11 mm (7/16 in.). A factory modification will allow the lasher to accommodate 13 mm (.535 in.) strand if necessary.
- Each of two recessed magazines will hold a 365 m of 1 mm wire (1200 ft coil of .045 in.) lashing wire or 140 m of 1.6 mm (450 ft. of .065 in.). The Lashing Wire is fully recessed and covered by a gate.
- J2 Lashers make overlashing easy. Just push down on the strand lock, rotate it a quarter turn to disengage and you can overlash additional cables together on previously lashed cable.
- Positive internal gear-to-gear mechanism has no chains or belts to stretch, slip or break.
- Pre-drilled and tapped at the factory for mounting of the lasher guard or “halo”. For use when lashing in overgrown areas.
- The lasher is furnished with a rugged lightweight storage chest with corrosion resistant hardware, recessed latches and a moisture-proof, tongue-ingroove for maximum protection when not in use.
- Supplied with a 1.8 m bridle rope assembly and snap hooks, and an information and operation manual.
|G-GMP-86070||J2 Cable Lasher c/w Case
for 1 mm (.045") Dia. Wire
|G-GMP-86071||J2 Cable Lasher c/w Case,
modified for 140 m (450ft) (optional)
for 1.6 mm (.065") Dia. Wire
|G-GMP-86072||J2 Cable Lasher Modified for 14 mm (.535”) Strand|
|G-GMP-86074||J2 Cable Lasher w/o Strand Lock|
|G-GMP-03165||Bridle Rope Assy only|
|G-GMP-70190||Towing Lanyard 10.7m (Optional)|
|G-GMP-70012||Lasher ‘Halo’ Guard (Optional)|