You’ll make clean, easy cuts through the heaviest jacket 2/0 AWG copper or aluminium and 100 pair 24 AWG cable with this economical cutter.
- Precision-ground blades are die cut from hardened steel for a tough cutting surface that keeps its edge
- Contoured handles have a no-slip plastic covering that feels great in your hands
- For all their strength, this cutter is only 8.75 in. (22 cm) L, so it’ll fit in most any tool pouch
- NOT suitable for cutting Steel or ACSR
Cable Croppers for Aluminium and Copper
These shear action cutters have rugged Chrome Vanadium steel blades which offer excellent cutting edge performance with toughness that stands up to heavy use when cutting copper or aluminum cables.
- Blades are precision ground for easy cutting and contoured to act like a hook, forcing the cable into the blades and preventing it from slipping as you cut with minimal cable distortion
- Both have fiberglass handles with 100 KV/ft. dielectric strength
- Designed for cutting Copper and Aluminium cable (not suitable for steel or ACSR)