Heavy Duty Insulated Spade and Shovel Holer
Used by local authorities, major street lighting, electrical, utilities and railway contractors. Hard wearing, heavy duty tools providing excellent electrical insulation:
- Non-conductive Nupla fibreglass shafts, used by utilities and railways for over 15 years.
- Every tool electrically tested to 10,000 volts and marked for traceability.
- All tool handles are orange, marked 1000V.
- Double-insulation over metal sockets
- Wear-resistant, fibreglass-reinforced nylon orange overguard.
- White fibreglass warning underguard.
- Fully bonded to metal socket.
Heavy Duty Insulated GPO Rabbiting Spade
Commonly found in works such as street lighting, highway works and fencing, Insulated GPO Rabbiting Spades are designed for deep, restricted excavations and difficult ground conditions where wear is heavy. The Spades have an orange, solid NUPLAGLAS fibreglass shaft bonded to the socket.
Heavy Duty Insulated Shovel Holer
The insulated Shovel Holer is designed for digging and clearing spoil in narrow holes which restrict the use of standard spades. The Shovel Holer should not be used directly on solid surfaces such as Tarmac and Concrete or stony ground, which must first be broken with an appropriate digging bar. The Shovel Holer has a jaw spread of 250mm.
The Spades have an orange, solid NUPLAGLAS fibreglass shaft bonded to the socket.