Duct Rod Pusher
The duct rod pushers are designed to assist in rodding operations. The units are mounted on sturdy, anti corrosion treated tubular steel frame, and fitted with gel filled puncture proof tyres, with hydraulic controls mounted on the frame for ease of transportation. The pushers are fitted with a tilting extendable boom, and chamber clamp for use in underground structures.
- Spring loaded self-centring fail safe operating lever.
- Measuring counter with reset lever.
- Front boom extending to 1 metre with angle facility dropping into underground chamber.
- Extendable chamber clamp for attaching to sidewalls. Range 400 – 800mm.
- Angle of operation 0-45º.
- Lifting eye.
- Split pusher body which lifts and rotates to allow removal of duct rod.
- Anti crush control to prevent damage to rod.
- Disc spring controlled screw clamp to engage drive belts onto the rod.
- Cast aluminium body.
- Moulded profiled drive belts
|C-1270-0001-04-BT||Duct Rod Pusher - 50cc motors|
Diameter Range: 14mm
Installation speed: 0-30m/min*
Pushing/Pulling capacity: 220kgs at 60bar
* When used with the CBS C-1203-F power pack