Stainless Steel Lashing Wire
- Is used in a lasher to lash an overhead cable or combination of cables to a supporting strand.
- A specially controlled annealing process yields a uniform, fine grain structure throughout wire length and cross section for best results.
- The GMP lashing wire is packaged as 6 coils per carton for your ordering convenience.
- Is available in a 430, 302, and 316 stainless steel alloy.
Type 430 Stainless
- Low carbon, 17% chromium wire.
- Suitable for general use and in ordinary atmospheric exposure.
- Will acquire only a dark surface stain.
- Specifically not recommended for use within 25 miles of salt water or industrial operations which emit pollutants.
Type 302 Stainless
- 18% chromium, 8% nickel analysis.
- This wire has excellent resistance to corrosion from industrial atmospheres.
- Its higher tensile strength and breaking load are an added benefit.
- A 0.96 mm (.038 in.) diameter Type 302 wire provides strength equal to a 1.14 mm (.045 in.) type 430 wire with better ductility (easier bending and unwinding) and better elongation (less chance of wire breakage from stress).Low carbon, 17% chromium wire. Suitable for general use and in ordinary atmospheric exposure. Will acquire only a dark surface stain.
Type 316 Stainless
- Modified 18-10 analysis containing approximately 2.5% molybdenum.
- More resistant to the corrosive action of most chemicals, including chlorides and sulfides, than any other wire.
- Particularly resistant to pitting and pin hole corrosion of the kind commonly caused by salt spray.
- Its use provides the best insurance against failure under the most severe atmospheric conditions.
- All lashing wire is wound in a straight hub configuration to fit all the standard GMP
|Part No.||Coil Dia.||Coil Width||Alloy||Wire Dia.||Length||Note|
|G-GMP-71530||137 mm||46 mm||430||1.14 mm||3048 cm||1|
|G-GMP-71531||165 mm||42.8 mm||430||1.65 mm||1615 cm||2|
|G-GMP-71532||140 mm||42.8 mm||430||1.65 mm||1143 cm||2|
|G-GMP-71533||137 mm||46 mm||302||1.14 mm||3048 cm||1|
|G-GMP-71534||137 mm||46 mm||316||1.14 mm||3048 cm||1|
|G-GMP-71535||137 mm||46 mm||302||0.96 mm||4064 cm||1|
1 – Fits Standard C, J2 and Apollo Lashers.
2 – Fits G Lasher or 0.065 mods.